Time & Location
About the Event
Nobber Amenity Park, Co Meath
Make 2019 your year! Operation Transformation National Walk Day takes place on Saturday 12th January! All ages and abilities are welcome! Children must be accompanied by an adult. Find a walk near you!
• Nobber: meet at Nobber amenity park/National School @9.30am.
• Kilmainhamwood: meet at Kilmainhamwood GAA @9.30am.
• Trim: meet in front of the castle @10am.
• Carnaross: meet at Carnaross Community Hall @10am.
• Duleek: meet at Duleek village green @10am.
• Ratoath: meet at Ratoath GAA @10am.
• Athboy: meet at Clann Na Gael GAA @10am.
• Castletown: meet at Castletown Pitch & Putt @ 10am.
• Fordstown: meet at Girley Hall @10am.
• Ashbourne: Meet at Ashbourne Garda Station @10am.
• Ballinacree: meet at St. Brigid’s walking track, Ballinacree @11am (registration from 10am).
Participants are also welcome to join Parkrun on the day. Parkrun is a free 5km timed course which takes place every Saturday at 9.30am in the following locations in Meath: Oldbridge (meet at Battle of the Boyne Visitor Centre, Drogheda); Blackwater Park, Navan or NEW LOCATION - Deerpark, Carlanstown. Parkrun is suitable for walkers, joggers and runners of all ages! You will need to register for FREE at www.parkrun.iebefore attending!